Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A note about this friday's Wordburglar gig @ Rancho Relaxo

Hi guys, this friday night I'm hosting The $5 Rap Show at Rancho Relaxo (300 College Street, Toronto). If you've been to one of these before you know it's a fun, chill time with good tunes, good company & good drinks. If you've never been, see that last sentence and I promise you'll agree.

What can I say? You get a killer lineup of performers for only $5 bucks. Oh and I'm hosting. And I'll be doing a set. And debuting at least 1 new track.

At the very least come say hi to me before I head off to the mysterious land of Texas for SXSW 2011. It's my first time going down there and some extra local love will go a long way to power the journey.

Hope to see you there...

Here's the FB link to the show:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=184137138288569

peace
sj

No comments:

Post a Comment